- RSS Channel Showcase 8381216
- RSS Channel Showcase 8038085
- RSS Channel Showcase 3378918
- RSS Channel Showcase 8682288
Articles on this Page
- 02/13/18--10:12: _Almost a hundred at...
- 02/21/18--08:52: _Use the official so...
- 02/23/18--06:30: _Brexit: sounding mo...
- 03/11/18--03:20: _UK Driving Licences...
- 03/15/18--08:18: _How Brexit might af...
- 03/15/18--08:30: _Brexit and the Fain...
- 05/15/18--23:19: _Brexit outreach eve...
- 06/01/18--07:01: _Upcoming Brexit eve...
- 06/24/18--04:27: _Mojácar Hosts Brexi...
- 02/13/18--10:12: Almost a hundred attend Torrevieja BREXIT Seminar
- 02/21/18--08:52: Use the official sources says British Consul
- 02/23/18--06:30: Brexit: sounding more like a dog’s dinner every day
- 03/11/18--03:20: UK Driving Licences not valid in Spain after BREXIT
- 03/15/18--08:18: How Brexit might affect your assets in the UK
- 03/15/18--08:30: Brexit and the Faint Hearted Expat
- 05/15/18--23:19: Brexit outreach events to be held this week
- 06/01/18--07:01: Upcoming Brexit event with British Consul in San Pedro del Pinatar
- 06/24/18--04:27: Mojácar Hosts Brexit Meeting
Alicante’s British Consul Sara-Jane Morris was in Torrevieja on Monday where she spoke to an audience of about a hundred British residents about the agreements and further negotiations regarding BREXIT that are currently taking place between the UK and the EU. Deputy Mayor Fanny Serrano and Councillor for Foreign Residents, Carmen Morate, also attended the […]
Consul urges residents to check residency status and get information from the original source. British Consul Sarah-Jane Morris visited nine towns in the Alicante province over the past month to update British nationals on the progress of the citizens’ rights part of the Brexit negotiations and to answer questions. Mrs Morris also reminded British nationals […]
Use the official sources says British Consul
Whether you are for or against Brexit there is no denying that it’s a bit of a shambles. The British government seem to be both arrogant and disorganised while the […]
The post Brexit: sounding more like a dog’s dinner every day appeared first on Property for Sale in Spain - Spanish property for sale.
The post Brexit: sounding more like a dog’s dinner every day appeared first on The Leader Newspaper.
Expats who intend to remain in Spain following BREXIT and who are not in possession of a Spanish Driving Licence will not be allowed to drive. Officials at the EU have said that British Licences will not be valid in the EU after Brexit which would bring an end to the mutual recognition of driving […]
The post UK Driving Licences not valid in Spain after BREXIT appeared first on The Leader Newspaper.
When you left the UK did you think you would also be leaving the country’s politics behind? If so that has turned out not to be the case because it is likely that ex-pats will be affected financially in some way when Britain leaves the EU. No matter how far you travelled it would be […]
Of course, the tabloids never miss an opportunity to try and raise the blood pressure, so it was with some amusement that I read the headline in one tabloid this week that “Brit Expats flock from Spain because of Brexit”. Seriously? I have yet to meet an established expat living in Spain, either in person […]
British Consul Sarah-Jane Morris will attend the following outreach events this week to answer British residents’ concerns about Brexit and living in Spain. The event details are: La Nucia: 17th May 2018 – 13:30pm Cultural Centre Auditori de la Mediterrania, Sala Ponent, La Nucia Finestrat:17th May 2018 – 5:00pm Casa de Cultura, Partida el Fondo […]
British Consul Sarah-Jane Morris will talk about Brexit and how it affects British citizens living in Spain
On Tuesday 5 June, British Consul Sarah-Jane Morris will visit San Pedro del Pinatar to talk to residents about any concerns they have around Brexit and to provide an update on the progress of Brexit negotiations. Mrs Morris will take questions during the meeting. Town councillor José Fernando Lorente García and charity representatives from ADAPT, […]
The post Upcoming Brexit event with British Consul in San Pedro del Pinatar appeared first on The Leader Newspaper.
A meeting was held on Thursday 21st June, at the town´s Centro de Usos Múltiples, on the topic which is of great concern to many, Brexit. Those present included the Mayor, Rosmari Cano, Lucas Mayo, Mojácar’s Councillor for Foreigners, our British Consul Charmaine Arbouin, BREXPATS Vice President Richard Hill, Ignacio Pellicer Mollá the Legal Advisor […]